I am always finding incredibly good deals online from my favorite designers, but I can’t always afford to buy them all (I’m learning, slowly, to hold back). I have started pinning them to Pinterest in the hopes of spreading the word about these goodies that are sometimes too good to be true! My favorite sites to shop include 6pm, Shopbop, The Outnet, Saks Off 5th, and Neiman Marcus Last Call. My favorite tips for finding the best designer pieces online?
- Head straight to the sale or clearance section of the site – just about everything gets marked down eventually.
- Sort the items by Percent Off if it’s available, so you know that you’re getting the best discounts.
- If there is a certain designer you love, sort by that first, then sort by price, Low to High. It’s amazing how little you can pay for certain designer pieces simply because it’s from another season!
- Shop your size. Don’t buy something that’s an amazing deal, but is a size too small. You’ll end up regretting the purchase!
- But also, shop things that have no size (bags, sunglasses, wallets, jewelry…). Sometimes the best deals are hiding away in accessories.
- Read the reviews. If that site doesn’t have reviews, Google around to see how other users found the item. Sometimes it’s on a huge discount for a reason!
SHOP THE STEALS