With all of the holiday dinners and parties coming up in December, it’s nice to have a few easy-yet-thoughtful gifts on hand to bring for the hostess. Whether you keep it simple with a bottle of wine in a cute bag, or go all out with baked goods on a holiday plate, you can be sure that your gift will be appreciated.
Read on for my favorite gift ideas under $25!
- Williams-Sonoma Mason Jar Salted Caramel Cookie Mix
A yummy treat that looks gorgeous – personalize it and add measuring spoons!
- Martha Stewart’s Appetizers $30
- Ficus Pandurata Bush $17
Just make sure your friend has a green thumb before getting this one!
- Threshold Round Dinner Plate $3
Fill this festive plate up with baked goodies and wrap with cellophane for an easy gift!
- Brit + Co Ivory and Black Striped Candles $24
- West Elm The Vintage Vogue Linea Coasters
- Ridley’s Games – Charades $19
A great gift, and entertainment for the evening!
- Picnic at Ascot Thermal Food Carrier
- Williams-Sonoma Cocktail Mixers $17
Pair this with a chic tortoise bottle opener!
- Williams-Sonoma Holiday Cookie Cutters in Tin, Set of 10 $19
- Threshold Wine Tote $5
Pick out a favorite bottle of wine for a friend. West Elm has some cute ones, too.
Featured Image | Sugar Paper LA