The sun is shining (I even pulled out my sunglasses) and the temperature has reached 45°. It might as well be 70° for how joyous I am about the weather! I know we have at least two (probably three) more months of cold, but I can’t help but look forward to spring.
Spring has always been my favorite season; all of the plants that froze come back to life, the days start getting longer and you get to pull out all of the clothes that you hid away the second the slightest hint of fall showed itself. Light, airy dresses, sandals and skirts come back into rotation. And it’s the best.
Thankfully pastels are definitely in for winter, so I picked out some of my favorite sale pieces to give me warm-weather vibes. These pieces won’t go to waste, as they’ll live in your closet all the way through summer.
- H&M Ruffled Silk Blouse $50 $25
- J.Crew Crystal and Stone Row Earring $35 $18 code ENDOFSEASON
- Zara Leather Messenger Bag $50 $26
- Tory Burch Cheers Key Fob $65 $46
- Zara Printed Leather Slipper $90 $40
- Topshop Lilac Frill Triangle Bikini $60 $30
- kate spade new york Gold Coast Nisha $228 $114
- Topshop Floral Print Shift $140 $40
- French Connection Jocelyn Jacquard Dress $148 $90 $45 code 50SALE
- Pomander Place Pastel Teardrop Earrings $35 $20
- H&M Silk Pajamas $70 $40