As we hit the middle-to-end of April, I can’t believe how time is flying. It’s a big birthday month for me, including my dad’s, my boyfriend’s, my own, my best friend’s, and my sister’s birthdays – not to mention Mother’s Day. This weekend calls for celebrating Eric’s big 2-6 with friends and family! Hoping to enjoy the sunshine.
- Tips (and recipes) for throwing your very first dinner party.
- The best tips and tricks for a photogenic makeup look.
- A warning: fashion is getting dangerously close to the 2000s.
- The perfect pink cutout dress for, well, just about anything.
- A list of timeless style tips you should be following.
- In honor of Earth Day: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s ethical t-shirt capsule collection.
- Home ec skills that will still come in handy.
- Eight ways to make meaningful small talk.