I’m so excited to be spending the whole weekend in D.C., celebrating a friend’s birthday and having a nice and relaxed couple of days. I’m excited to wear my favorite new off-the-shoulder top if the weather cooperates (though it probably won’t ☔). Happy Friday!
- Some editor-approved April birthday gift ideas, in honor of my birthday month!
- Ten pretty planters to spruce up your home for spring.
- goop-approved bronzing oil that won’t break the bank.
- Learn everything you want to know about Iris Apfel.
- The world’s most expensive home. Yes, it’s gorgeous.
- A healthy alternative to tater tots that will curb the craving for carbs.
- Eight things every first apartment needs.
- The prettiest new recipe box from Rifle Paper Co. to store all of your favorite recipes.