Happy Friday! It has been the hottest week I can remember, making me want to wear everything cotton and breezy, and nothing that’s not. I’m also living in my Jack Rogers, too. Who wants to wear shoes when it’s this hot and humid? I plan to spend this weekend in as little as possible, staying cool! Hope you have a great one ahead.
- A pretty new blossom desktop background from kate spade new york.
- Summer pasta recipes you’ll want to try before Labor Day.
- An affordable new brand that gives Zara a run for its money.
- Important information to know about that fancy new chip card.
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on, with tons of fall finds!
- The single most perfect leopard pump is 80% off at J.Crew.
- Lip plumpers that actually work – my favorite being the Dior Addict.
- Home buys from Costco that look nothing like Costco.