Was this week really, really long for anyone else? I’m excited to be visiting my parents this weekend in celebration of Father’s Day – I haven’t been home much lately with the move and everything.
I plan on doing a bit of house shopping while I’m there, and spending some quality family time. If you’re still looking for the right gift for your dad, check out my guide. Hope you all have lovely weekends!
- Extend the life of your pedicure with these simple tips.
- A total steal on an of-the-moment cold shoulder dress for $35.
- A guide to picking the best summer produce – and what to do with it once you get it home!
- A commentary on if the famous five-second rule really hold up.
- An up-side to Instagramming your meals.
- The most adorable patriotic handmade dishware perfect for July 4.
- Answering the important questions: which ice cream brand has the most cookie dough.
- The definitive correct order for putting on your makeup. (Who knew?)