30 IN 365
- Try SoulCycle.
Run a 5k. (March 19)
- Exercise four times a week for a month.
- Go on a hike.
- Floss daily for a month.
- Visit the dermatologist.
- Learn to meditate, and do it regularly for a month.
- Read 10 new books. (The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda …)
- Journal every day for two weeks.
- Learn a new soup recipe.
- Go one month without ordering take-out.
- Try five new recipes.
- Go vegetarian for one week.
- Take a cooking class.
Go to a comedy show. (February 14)
- Create a painting for my home.
Plan a surprise for someone I love. (June 17)
- Attend an event with my sorority’s alumni group.
- Go one month without shopping. (August, fingers crossed!)
- Watch a documentary.
- Watch a movie outdoors.
Travel to a new state. (California, June 11)
Throw out 15 things and don’t replace them. (February 29)
- Learn calligraphy.
Go to the Smithsonian American Art Museum. (August 6)
- Visit the National Arboretum in DC.
- Visit the Botanic Garden in DC.
- Go to an NFL game.
Try 10 new restaurants. (ENO Wine Bar in Georgetown, DC; Iron Rooster in Annapolis, MD; Bar Deco in Downtown DC; Orange Anchor in Georgetown, DC; Lolita in Philadelphia, PA; Donburi in Adams Morgan, DC; On the Bay Seafood in Ocean City, MD; Huckleberry in Santa Monica, CA; Milo & Olive in Santa Monica, CA; RA Sushi in Baltimore, MD)
- Leave a 100% tip for great service.