Sometimes a little something goes a long way, and that’s especially true with gifts. Whether you’re buying for friends or neighbors, family or coworkers, one of these simple holiday finds under $50 could be a perfect fit. I love both giving and receiving a surprise present around the holidays, so I like having little goodies on hand for just that reason.
1. Tic-Tac-Toe Set: This is something that will be equally cute on display as it is fun to pull out of hiding and have a quick game with visitors.
2. S’well Bottle: I live and die by my S’well bottle – especially in the summers, but also to take to the gym to keep nice cold water on hand. They’re sturdy, so they’re great for throwing into your bag, too.
3. Bike Ornament: Who doesn’t collect ornaments? I personally love having little memories of receiving these from friends and family when I put my tree up every year.
4. White Chocolate Peppermint Coffee: I have been so into flavored coffee recently (more flavor and no extra calories? sold!), and these fun flavors sound like a great unique gift for coffee lovers.
5. Peppermint Candle: Making your house smell like the season is half of the joy of the holidays, and I’m partial to peppermint as a good alternative to balsam!
6. Stacked Mug Set: Decor that’s pretty yet functional is my favorite, and this stacking set of mugs is exactly that.
7. Cozy Blanket: You cannot – I repeat – cannot have enough plush blankets for snuggling in on cold winter days!
8. Whiskey Wisdom Card Deck: Having a set of cards is necessary, so the idea of a set with whiskey tips and facts is particularly nice.
Featured Image | Google